As a member of the Finland Society, you receive many valuable benefits:
- four yearly issues of the magazine Finland Bridge, two of which are published in electronic form
- personal advice and counseling on moving overseas and returning to Finland
- contacts for Suomi schools and Finnish networks overseas
- country guides and training events at affordable membership rates
- free preliminary consultation with our partner lawyer and a 20% discount on commission fees (such as wills and marriage contracts)
- discounts on products and services from many companies with the membership card
- discounts on books published in Finland and products in our online shop
- through your membership, you support the Finnish Expatriate Parliament’s activities
The Finland Society is a non-aligned organization whose membership includes both private individuals and organizations throughout the world. Membership fee for an individual member is 35 euros. For family members living in the same household, the fee is 17 euros, not including the magazine, and for students under 30, membership costs 20 euros, including the magazine.
Membership in the Finland Society is a useful gift which will delight your friends or relatives.