Where can you find information if you live overseas and would like to study in Finland? Or if you are studying at a Finnish college or university and would like to intern overseas? By the way, did you know that various Finnish organizations abroad offer internships? Perhaps you are wondering what kind of qualifications a degree gained in another country will provide when applying for a job or study place in Finland?

You will find information about these subjects through the links below. If you need more information, please contact the Finland Society advice service.

Retaining Finnish citizenship at the age of 22

Studying in Finland

Interning overseas in Finnish organizations

Recognition of degrees