Time: Wednesday, April 29th at 5:00 p.m. (UTC +2)
Place: Will be communicated two weeks before the meeting at the latest. Stay up to date by checking our website!
The annual meeting will discuss the following statutory issues:
- Approval of the 2020 activities report, financial statement, and auditor’s report
- Ratification of the 2020 financial statement and waiver of liability
- Discussion of the 2021 activity plan, approval of the budget plan and determination of the membership fee
- Election of board members to replace those whose terms are ending
- Election of an auditor and deputy auditor
The meeting documents can be sent to the members by email on request.
Members accepted by the end of the previous year are eligible to vote at the annual meeting.
Members who have not paid last year’s membership fee by the date of the annual meeting do not have the right to vote.
Each person and community member has one vote.
Representatives of community members need to have a letter of authorization.
To ensure that the meeting proceeds smoothly, please sign up for the meeting by Friday, April 23rd 2021 by email ([email protected]) or phone ( +358 (0)9 684 1210).
WELCOME TO THE FINLAND SOCIETY’S ANNUAL MEETING!
THE FINLAND SOCIETY’S BOARD