Welcome to the Finland Society’s annual meeting!
Time: Thursday, April 25, at 5 pm. Coffee is served from 4.30 pm.
Place: Finnish Literature Society, Hallituskatu 1, Helsinki
The annual meeting (in Finnish) will discuss the following statutory issues:
- Annual report, financial statement and audit report for 2018 will be approved.
- The financial statement of 2018 will be certified and freedom of responsibility granted.
- Operational plan for 2019 will be discussed, budget ratified and membership fee set.
- Chair of the board will be elected.
- Board members will be elected.
- Auditor and deputy auditor will be elected.
The meeting documents (in Finnish) can be viewed at the Finland Society two weeks before the meeting. They will be sent by email to members on request. The society will follow its new rules as of the annual meeting.
Members approved by the end of the previous year are entitled to vote at the annual meeting. Each individual and community member has one vote. Representatives of community members must have a power of attourney.
To ensure that the meeting proceeds smoothly and because of the coffee service we ask you to sign up for the meeting no later than Monday, April 22th to email@example.com of by phone +358 (0)9 684 1210.
The Finland Society Board