The Finland Society has individual and community members all over the world.
Membership in the Finland Society is open to all who are interested in Finnish expatriatism. Membership is valid for one calendar year at a time (Jan 1 – Dec 31). You can also buy a membership as a gift and delight your friends and relatives.
You are warmly welcome to join us!
Please remember to notify us of any changes in your contact details or other membership-related matters:
Keep us updated on your details through this form
or by writing an e-mail to: info(at)suomi-seura.fi
As an individual member of the Finland Society you receive various valuable benefits:
- Finland Bridge magazine
- Advice service for questions related to moving overseas or returning to Finland
- The Finland Society’s Info events at members’ price
- 20 % discount on books from various publishers at regular price
- free preliminary consultation with our partner lawyer and 20% discount on commission fees (such as wills and marriage contracts)
- Contact opportunities to Suomi schools and Finnish networks worldwide
- With your membership, you support the Finnish Expatriate Parliament
- Discounts on products and services fromour company partners
Become a member through our webstore
Choose the membership type applicable and follow the link to our webstore. Fill in your customer details and pay the membership fee. You will receive your membership card and the latest issues of the Finland Bridge magazine.
- Regular member: 35 € webstore>
- family members living in the same household with a regular member: 17 € (no magazine) webstore>
- Student member (aged under 30): 20 € webstore>
Become a member with the membership form
Fill in the form below and click on the button to submit it. We will then send you an invoice, your membership card, and the latest issues of the Finland Bridge magazine.
Membership as a gift
You can give a membership as a gift by sending us the gift’s receiver’s as well as your own contact details by e-mail to our office: info(at)suomi-seura.fi
We will send the payer an invoice and the new member receives their membership card and the latest issues of the Finland Bridge magazine.
Organizational membership for expatriate communities
Organizations that promote Finnish expatriatism are very welcome to join the Finland Society as a member.
More information on Member benefits and fees for Finnish expatriate organizations